High profile launches, inward investment initiatives and cause-related programmes, JBP has extensive experience of developing and implementing integrated PR campaigns.
JBP has a strong track record of rolling out award winning and high impact national and international campaigns, covering major PR launches, inward investment programmes and cause related initiatives.
We achieve this by drawing on our expertise across the public relations mix; developing a strong brand identity which acts as the glue for the campaign’s different activities; applying our creativity to make the initiative stand out and resonate with key stakeholders; and ensuring that the programme is focussed on achieving its strategic goals.
Currrent and recent campaigns include:
- Thank you for the Music, a £45m appeal to transform Bristol’s Colston Hall into an international standard music hall and centre for entertainment, education and enterprise
- InSIGHTS into a Healthy Future, an initiative led by the National Eye Research Centre to make the Government aware of the critical need for more funding for research into eye health in the UK
- Empower: Access to Medicine, a campaign calling for a change to regulations governing the way drugs for people with serious and life threatening conditions are developed and prescribed.
AgeWise – a communications service for the 50+ age group
AgeWise is a new kind of communications service focussed entirely on the ever growing and affluent 50 plus age group.
With the over 50s in possession of 80% of the nation's wealth and making up over a third of the total UK population, these age groups represent both significant opportunities and new challenges.
AgeWise has been created to support marketers, politicians, employers and public services in maximising the opportunities and addressing the challenges of our ageing population.
Are you ready for this challenge?
Everyday more than 2000 of the population will reach their 50th birthday – making the 50+ market the fastest growing market of our time.
Whether you're a retailer or supplier of products to the older generation, an employer with an ageing workforce, a charity looking to grow its volunteering base, or a public service organisation running a campaign for the 50+ age group, AgeWise offers a full-service communications service including:
- Consumer engagement
- content/marketing communications
- Customer service, journey and experience
- employee engagement activities
- market intelligence and research
- political campaigning
- product design and packaging
- public relations programmes
AgeWise can help you reach this market by:
- segmenting and targeting the experienced consumer sector effectively
- retaining these valuable customers and obtaining more of them
- offering practical ways to help your business innovate to reach this fastest growing market
If you’re looking for help we can work with you on developing your strategy, research, tactics and communications.
We also run workshops and seminars to tackle everything from communications through to re-engineering your customer services.
If you want to find out more about what we do, or just fancy a chat, call either Jane Silk on 07788 438 736 or Chris Lawrance on 07747 693 905.
About AgeWise services
What we do
While our services are customised to achieve each client’s objectives, they fall into three main areas:
We can assist you with all aspects of effective communication to this affluent sector - from a single press release to a full marketing communications campaign.
Our one day fun, interactive workshop enables marketing professionals from across the business spectrum to learn tools and techniques for accessing the market potential.
It’s deceptively easy to slip into vocabulary or imagery that will fail to make the mark with older consumers – or even alienate them. So just how well do your communications stand up to the test?
AgeWise offers a rapid turn-round service to analyse your messages and‚ where appropriate – offer alternatives that really will achieve your objectives.
We offer a focus group service that allows your messages, products and services to be tested out reliably, quickly and cost-effectively with carefully selected target audiences.
These panels give opportunities to product test, evaluate and moderate the current views of different segments of this audience.
Consumer Behaviour Research
All brands have a ‘personality’ and misconceptions about your brand may be preventing the mature consumer from buying. We will undertake research into how older consumers perceive your brand and make recommendations accordingly.
Market Information Service
We offer a Market Information Service with inside knowledge of interest to those marketing to this sector.