JBP has been providing a high level and strategically driven media relations service for the last three decades. Whether you are looking to maximise sales of new products and services, attract investors, change misconceived perceptions, recruit the best talent or position your team as experts in their fields, we have a wealth of experience in guiding clients through that process.
From message development, reviewing current communications effectiveness, competitor analysis and stakeholder mapping at the planning stage, through to developing and implementing strategically focused PR and media relations programmes, we help clients resonate with and reach out to their priority target audiences.
We have established excellent connections across broadcast and print, pervading national, trade, vertical, professional, business, regional and online media channels.
Our PR and media services include:
- Producing compelling media content to maximise take up
- Handling media enquiries
- Setting up media interviews and providing associated briefings
- Proactively pitching in ideas to journalists
- Media training
- Media coverage monitoring and evaluation
- Monitoring appropriate editorial articles that are being scheduled by target media and contributing content
Other PR services include:
- Communications audits to identity the effectiveness of current activity and to shape future campaigns
- Narrative development to bring your story to life and to captivate your stakeholders
- Content production and design services for the development of marketing collateral
- Brand identity development for promotional campaigns
- Market research to support the strategic shaping of communications programmes and to use as a tactical device in campaigns
As a member of Worldcom, a global network of independent PR agencies, we can also manage international campaigns including the intricacies of local cultures. Through Worldcom, we can provide access to 2,000 communications professionals with local knowledge in 49 countries across six continents.