JBP runs a three-month internship scheme at its offices in Westminster and a rolling work experience programme in Bristol which provide exciting opportunities for graduates to gain real life experience of working in a busy communications agency environment.
Both programmes involve participants in:
- Working with the PR team on media research, distribution of announcements and developing campaigns
- Tracking political and business developments;
- Producing Parliamentary briefing notes;
- Carrying out detailed stakeholder audits and research papers;
- Helping to organise events
The programmes have been running since 2009 and our placements have gone on to forge successful careers across a range of sectors, including charity, public affairs, trade bodies, law and politics. Some of them have gone on to join the JBP team.
If you want to gain experience with one of the leading communications consultancies in the UK please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com