Support Hesley in raising its national profile with political stakeholders and to manage reputation across its sites.
Areas of support
- Crisis communications support relating to staff and service users over a number of years
- A political/policy engagement strategy designed to make Hesley a key player in the learning disability/autism agenda both in terms of policy formulation and profile
- Engagement with relevant regulatory bodies in the context of the implementation of the Health and Social Care Act and Transforming Care agenda, as well as Select Committee inquiries
- Assisted Hesley in navigating some controversial crises involving assaults on members of the public and service users
- Created a crisis manual so that the internal comms team could take forward similar issues in future
- HesleyGroup was invited on several key regulatory working groups; made a steering group member of a Parliamentary Commission into autism provision; and advisory stakeholder to several Parliamentary Select Inquiries