Fancy working in a fast paced and flexible environment in Bristol? We’re looking for an enthusiastic Creative Designer to join our expanding team of brilliant people.
Your job will involve creating awesome print and digital graphics for clients, as well as helping to curate ideas and enjoy a variety of creative briefs, including opportunities to develop skills across video and animation. It’s an energetic workplace, that complements the efforts we like to reflect in our work, in turn helping our clients look great too.
The ideal candidate will be beginning their career in design, with a good foundation of knowledge and eager to learn, grow and adapt. Supporting our senior designer, you’ll develop skills across digital and print graphics, as well as getting involved in creating design strategies and creative rationale during an important time of expansion for the business.
Qualifications & Skills
- Graphic Design degree or equivalent learning
- Good knowledge & experience with Adobe CC suite (Primarily Illustrator/InDesign/Photoshop)
- Eye for detail & design aesthetic
- Desire to explore new ways to communicate through design
- Organised and professional
- Familiarity with Premiere Pro / After Effects
- Understanding of basic HTML or CSS coding
- Working knowledge of WordPress
We work pretty hard in the office, but we have a great time doing it! Regular team socials (usually kicking off with your arrival drinks of course), snacks in the cupboard and even a few beers on a Friday afternoon – we like to remind ourselves we’re all doing a great job!
So, if working in an awesome city with brilliant people sounds like a pretty nice way to kick off your design career, please send your CV and portfolio to us.