JBP ‘best in the west’
11 June 2015, News
JBP was top business performer in the South West during 2014, according to the latest national league table published by industry title PR Week. Its 33% increase in fee income turnover was the best in the region according to the publication.
Chris Lawrance, Managing Director, said: “Our overriding commitment to providing high level and high value media, stakeholder and political communications support has paid dividends with a number of significant new business wins, resulting in a 65% growth in pillar clients.
“We are particularly seeing a growth in demand for our campaigning expertise as well as our political engagement and insights, which sets us apart as a full service communications consultancy.”
JBP is involved in a number of campaigns including the ‘Thank you for the music’ fundraising appeal for the £45m transformation of Colston Hall in Bristol.
During the course of the year, we secured contracts with:
- Connecting Devon and Somerset, the largest superfast broadband roll out programme in the UK
- West of England Academic Health Science Network which aims to drive up innovation to improve healthcare
- National Eye Research Centre
- The Bristol and Bath Science Park
- West of England Local Enterprise Partnership
Find out more about our work.