JBP on board with partners in business
18 July 2014, News
Chris Lawrance, Managing Director at JBP, has been appointed to the Board of City of Bristol College’s new initiative, Partners in Business (PiB).
The board has been created to help shape the programmes and services offered by Partners in Business so that they are fit for business. It includes;
- Lynn Merilion, Principal & Chief Executive, City of Bristol College
- Louise McMillan, Deputy Principal, City of Bristol College
- Will Cookson, Director, Partners in Business
- Peter Chivers, Chief Executive, National Composites Centre
- Mark Crutchley, Chief Executive, Circadian Trust
- Jane Hadfield, Assistant Director HR & Development, North Bristol NHS Trust,
- Simon Holdsworth, Managing Partner, Thrings
- Dr John Lanham, Associate Dean, Faculty of Environment & Technology, UWE
- Richard Lowe, Managing Director, HR & Training Solutions
- Ruth Moody, Managing Director, Farscape
- Lindsey Newman, Director, Purple House
- Hugh Stewart, Group HR Manager, Hydrock
- Rebecca Tregarthen, Chair, IOD South West
- Neil Young, Managing Director, DPS Global.
PiB offers businesses, public sector and voluntary organisations access to a wide range of skills development programmes, employment services and support with funding bids for training. It also offers the College’s business facilities, including meeting and conference rooms, to organisations as well as an opportunity to be part of a 3000 strong network of business partners.
JBP also managed the highly successful launch of Partners in Business, which included media relations, production of marketing collateral and the management of a launch event.