We’re growing due to a number of major contract wins, so we’re looking for that someone special to grow with us!
Do you feel as enthusiastic about the changing world of PR and the exciting opportunities it brings?
We work with and for, Just Brilliant People and with some great brands, and are now on the lookout for an experienced PR Account Manager to join us, working both remotely and out of our modern City Centre Bristol offices.
As a PR Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Working with a team of enthusiastic PR professionals, executing clients’ PR, social media and marketing plans
- Building strong and highly productive client relationships
- Producing creative and compelling content for mainsteam and digital media as well as a wide range of marketing activities from videos to printed and digital collateral
- Social media influencer engagement and community building
- Developing PR strategies for clients
- Devising and executing integrated communications campaigns
- Working on new business proposals
The successful candidate will relish the challenge to deliver excellence for clients. Ideally, we are looking for someone with:
- 3/4 years’ of PR experience
- A track record of delivering successful PR campaigns
- Proven media relations skills, connections and outcomes across multiple channels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Commercial awareness
- Creativity to support disruptive and distinctive PR programmes and campaigns
- Strong business networking capabilities and track record
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Demonstrable video production skills would also be an advantage
On offer to the successful candidate is an attractive basic salary and numerous benefits, giving you the ability to work with a dynamic, fast-growing national communications consultancy where the career opportunities are boundless. A clean driving licence is essential for this position.
For more information about who we are, what we stand for and what we can offer, please visit https://www.jbp.co.uk/talent/careers/
Interested? Please apply in the first instance by sending a CV and a covering letter of no more than one page, selling yourself & highlighting why you are a Just Brilliant Person for this exciting role to email@example.com
We may interview strong candidates before the closing date, so please apply as soon as possible. Start date immediate subject to notice periods.
Closing Date: 8th December 2021