We’re looking for an ambitious Senior Creative Designer looking for the next step in their career, to join our Bristol based team of brilliant people.
You might have a year or two under your belt as a lead designer in your business, ready for the challenge of an agency. Or you might be working at the top of your level as a designer, just looking to make that move to step up into a senior role.
Working alongside our Design & Digital Director, you’ll look after print and digital design elements for client campaigns as well as the JBP brand. Taking part in curating concepts and briefings, you’ll be able to flex your creative muscle, bringing new ideas to communicating messages and understand the important impact that great creative can have. You’ll be someone who understands the bigger picture of how an audience engages with a campaign across different channels but focuses on the detail to make sure everything looks cohesive, wherever it might appear online or in print.
You might have experience in UX design or animation and want to develop these skills further. JBP is always looking for the best ways to help clients engage in the best way possible.
Qualifications & Skills
- Graphic Design degree or equivalent learning
- Working knowledge & experience in Adobe CC
- Design & preparation for printed materials
- Digital design for online & social media
- Good awareness & understanding of design aesthetics
- Developing creative concepts
- MS Office template design
- Branding & graphic language development
- Website design & build
- Organised & professional
- Photography / Videography (shoot & edit)
- UX design experience
- B2B campaign experience
- Adobe Illustrator / InDesign / Photoshop / XD / Premiere Pro / After Effects
- MS Word / PowerPoint / Teams / Sharepoint / Outlook
- WordPress (& Elementor a bonus)
- Trello / Synergist
- Mailchimp / Hubspot
The team work pretty hard, but have a great time doing it! Although you’ll be based at the Bristol office, we encourage our teams to enjoy the flexibility of remote working, or even using the London office as a base from time to time, to encourage collaboration.So, if working for an agency focused on delivering brilliant work for their clients, encourages collaboration and celebrates creativity in the approach to communications sounds like somewhere you want to be, send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org