Researcher / Intern
Seeking an exciting opportunity to learn about the world of communications? Look no further, JBP runs a three-month internship programme – and interns will have exposure to all core aspects of the business.
Our interns are the first port of call for the initial stages of desk-based research projects and gain an in-depth knowledge of our business, clients – and the industry as a whole.
Every day is different at JBP, but if you’d like to find out more about our internship scheme, here’s a blog post from one of our recent interns, Hannah.
Day to day tasks can include:
- lead on providing vital research for the rest of the team.
- provide a supporting role with client tasks, events and launches.
- social media scheduling, posting and researching.
- influencer engagement.
- researching and writing blog posts.
- media monitoring and media relations.
- drafting a wide range of content across an even wider range of clients.
- call-handling and general administrative tasks.
- keeping on top of the news agenda.
Skill & Personal Requirements:
- excellent research skills.
- fluent writing style.
- a proactive attitude and confident phone manner.
- proficient in Microsoft Office.
- comfortable with using social media.
- enjoys working in a team environment.
- enthusiasm for communications and a desire to get involved in networking opportunities.
- willingness to learn new skills.
Closing date: 9 August 2019