Senior Account Manager
We are looking for a highly motivated Senior Account Manager to join our rapidly expanding Westminster based Public Affairs team. The Senior Account Manager will manage the day to day activities associated with the development, execution and measurement of public affairs, communication and engagement activities for a number of our clients.
The Senior Account Manager will be involved with a wide variety of clients and will benefit from having experience of the following:
- Experience of public or parliamentary affairs, either in an agency or an in-house role or working to a senior level in parliament;
- Understanding of UK parliamentary and government processes;
- Understanding of European institutions, local government and devolved administrations;
- Experience of legislative and regulatory development and procedure;
- Producing content for parliamentary/policy briefings, responding to consultations;
- Utilising and acting upon daily received information and intelligence;
- Horizon scanning for upcoming policy developments and activities.
Reporting to the Director of Public Affairs, the Senior Account Manager duties will include:
- Developing and managing campaigns and being the main day to day contact for certain clients, establishing a strong rapport with the client’s lead contact and other team members;
- Participating in new business pitches;
- Developing useful and relevant political, media and business networks;
- Assistance with and responsibilities for other team members and management of the London Office;
- Support with management of client budgets.
If you are interested in this exciting new opportunity, please send a CV, and a covering letter of no more than one page, setting out why you are interested in the role to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Senior Account Manager Application’.
We may interview strong candidates before the closing date, so please apply as soon as possible. Start date immediate subject to notice periods.
Closing date: 6 November 2020