Job Title: Account Manager
Company: JBP Associates
Salary: £30,000 – £39,999
Length of Contract: Permanent
We are seeking an adept and motivated Account Manager to join our specialised stakeholder engagement team. The ideal candidate will be a key member of team, demonstrating proficiency in managing projects and fostering relationships internally and externally. You will work alongside colleagues who are skilled at delivering multidisciplinary campaigns and part of a dynamic and innovative firm specialising in stakeholder engagement and public affairs, working with public and private sector clients seeking to engage communities, stakeholders and politicians.
- Manage and execute stakeholder engagement and corporate communication programs for property, public sector, and corporate clients, liaising with colleagues and clients to agree communications material and coordinate activities.
- Serve as the day-to-day liaison for assigned accounts, reporting updates by email and in meetings, maintaining a strong understanding of all live workstreams to ensure exceptional client service and project success.
- Prepare documents and collateral, working with our inhouse design team, to produce client-ready briefings, stakeholder profiles, presentations and promotional collateral such as newsletters, social media advertisements, brochures and exhibition boards.
- Organise public exhibition events, including venue selection, devising and delivering promotion strategies, and managing the events.
- Contribute through research to new business pitches and explore potential areas for business growth.
- Represent JBP as a brand ambassador, embodying our core values internally and externally.
Skills and qualifications
- Enthusiastic, approachable, and solution-oriented with a ‘can-do’ attitude, willing to learn from others and confident in contributing your own thoughts.
- Collaborative team player with an eye for detail and commitment to high-quality work.
- Demonstrates agility, responsiveness, and the ability to quickly understand problems and develop solutions.
- Exceptional research and communication skills, both written and oral.
- Desire to expand knowledge and skills, with an interest in effective communication techniques, politics, and stakeholder and media engagement.
Closing date: 1 December 2023
Interview / start dates:
Interviews will take place from the w/c 4 December, to start from January 2024 onwards.
Interested candidates should email a cover letter and CV to email@example.com with a brief cover letter and CV.